Welcome to the Big Pitch 2021!
This is Anglia Ruskin's famous pitching competition where current students can enter their business idea to win from a pot of £10,000 and other exciting prizes:
- £10,000 prize fund to help launch your business.
- £3,000 Engineers in Business Fellowship - awarded to an engineering student.
- 6 months free office space in Arise (ARU Innovation Hubs in Chelmsford or Harlow,valued at £6,000) - awarded to a health, performance, and wellbeing idea.
- Personalised 1-2-1 business support and mentorship.
- Access to expert networks, workshops, and business support groups.
- Membership of the Big Pitch Mastermind group.
- Regular updates about entrepreneurial developments from EEUK.
Step 1: The Idea
The tough bit… Have a brilliant business idea… Anything from a new product, a retail business, a website, a social enterprise, a smartphone app... We’re open to all ideas!
Step 2: The Movie
Record a 60-second video pitch to sell your idea, and upload it by 12pm on 25 March 2021. Remember to tell us:
- What is your name and idea?
- Who’s going to buy it and why?
- How is your business idea profitable?
Step 3: The Big Sell
Finally, you need to promote your entry! People will be voting online and those votes will make a real difference to who goes through to Round 2 – so get a buzz going about it using any means you like – Facebook, Twitter, or even actual conversations or events!