collect, use and protect the information obtained from those who use our
What information will we collect?
- We collect the details which you submit to us on the membership application form.
- We may also ask you for further information at other times, [for example if you sign up for an event]
computer by your web browser, which are specific to a particular site
and can be used to improve your interaction with the site, as well as
by adjusting your web browser preferences.
How do we use your information?
We use your information:
- To provide you with the products, services and information which you have requested;
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel
may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such
- To inform you about any changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our website.
We may contact you by post, telephone, fax, email, SMS and MMS. If
you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these
means please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is your information shared?
Unless required or permitted by law, we will not otherwise share,
sell or distribute any of your information. We are subject to the
requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and may be required to
disclose information following a request under this Act.
The details which you share with us for use in our directory will be made available to all users of our website.
How is your information stored?
We will use strict security procedures to try to prevent unauthorised
access to any of your personal information. Where you have been given a
password to access a certain part of our website, you must not share
that password with anyone else.
Transmission of information across the internet is not completely
secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our
How can you access the personal data held about you?
You are entitled to access any personal data that we hold about you
and you can ask us to make any changes required to ensure that such
personal data is accurate and kept up to date. If you would like to do
this, please contact email@example.com.
adverse way, we will add a notice to the top of the page advising of
this. We recommend that you revisit this Policy frequently to check for
any such changes.